Through prayer and service, the St. Joseph family will strive to bring the community together to love, heal, and support one another as the people we are called to be in Christ.
We see a Parish:
- Where the Eucharist is the source and summit of all we are and all we do -
- Where the needs of the poor in body and spirit are addressed -
- Where life-long faith formation is a priority -
- Where diversity is celebrated -
- Where family is supported -
- Where the sharing of time, talent, and treasure is a way of life -
We see a community that models Jesus' message to love one another as He loves us.