Spirituality can be an intimidating thing — gee, do I have to do something else? Do I have to change my life? We schedule events which try to help our members see that we are human as Jesus was — or better, Jesus was human as we are; and that our spirituality is a natural process which begins where we are in life and has a very real part in our life.
Up Coming Spiritual Events
- Mass and Breakfast, April 15, 2018
- Sponsored Parish Men's Retreat, November 16 – 18th 2018
We perform projects in and around the church as well as the community. Sometimes, projects are as simple as doing yard work for a parishioner who is recovering from sickness. Other projects range from painting, fence building, sprinkler system installation, or hosting a BBQ for the school, parish, or the homeless.
Up Coming Service Events
1 John 1:3
What we have seen and heard we proclaim to you also, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ.
Up Coming Fellowship Events
- Monthly General Meetings typically the 1st Tuesday in the Parish Hall from 7 to 9 PM.
- Most years we have several events like a ski trip or spouses dinner or Christmas party
- (Men's Club Calendar|Click here to view the calendar for the entire year.)
- If you have questions, please contact Don Kaefer, Donaldkaefer@gmail.com, (510) 427-3007 our Fellowship VP