Electronic Giving (EFT)
Electronic giving is an automated means to financially support St. Joseph Church through contributions from your checking, savings or credit card account. It is also known as Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
Here are some reasons why it may be a good choice for you:
- It is simple, safe and easy
- It saves time, instead of having to find your envelopes or write checks
- You can receive frequent flyer miles if you use your credit card
- You can discontinue at any time
- The IRS will no longer allow a deduction for cash unless it is in your numbered envelope
- By knowing what amount will come in on a regular basis, the Parish Finance Committee and the Pastor can make long-range plans to help parish ministries grow and to keep the Church buildings and facilities in good condition.
How you can start Electronic Giving?
Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
Fill out one of these simple forms to begin EFT.
Please return completed form to the Parish Office: 43148 Mission Blvd. Fremont, CA 94539 - or simply drop in the Sunday collection baskets. If you have any questions, please contact the Parish Office at 510-656-2364.
Special Note to current EFT users
As of April 2021 we are in the process of changing from our current EFT vendor, Vanco, to Our Sunday Visitor Electronic Giving. Our Sunday Visitor will be contacting all current EFT users via email with instructions on changing over to our new electronic giving option (except for those of you who signed up through the Diocese of Oakland Online). Our previous Vanco EFT service will be phased out during the second half of May. Thank you for your understanding. We encourage everyone to use our new Our Sunday Visitor platform. The link is live and on our Parish website. Or go to https://www.osvhub.com/saintjosephmsj/funds
Donations for St. Joseph Parish
Another way to support our parish is through online donations. Please consider supporting our Parish with recurring donations during this difficult time.
Your donations go to help assist our Parish, parishioners, clergy and staff during these uncertain times and we thank you so much for your assistance.
This type of transaction is available today to any parishioner who uses online banking, but many parishioners are unaware they can do this. If you use Quicken, MS-Money or any type of online banking you can begin today. Just type the following in the online banking, initiate the reoccurring transactions and you are finished!
- Name: St. Joseph Catholic Church
- Address: PO Box 3276, Fremont, CA 94539
- Phone: 510-656-2364
- Account: Enter your envelope # (if known)